With 12 channels, 4 XLR return lines and 100 feet long this touring grade audio snake is built for the toughest performance environments. The stage box is constructed from 14/16 gauge heavy duty rolled steel coated with a black durable finish. Channel numbers are silk-screened white for easy identification. A heavy duty mesh strain relief attaches the cable to the stage box and secures the house fantail. The snake is built of individually shielded multi-pair wire with a black flexible jacket and a double layer of heat shrink at the connector and junction box end for additional reinforcement. For more information and pricing please call us at 615-406-3255.
CBI 12 Channel Audio Snake With 12 XLR Channels- 4 1/4″ Return Lines- 100′
- Rugged, flexible – Bulletproof Construction
- Built for the road – Perfect for audio installations
- Flexible cable makes coiling and storing a breeze
- Flexible cable will lay where you need it to go
- Neutrik NC3FDL rugged locking XLR connectors
- 100 percent coverage foil shield
- Heavy duty mesh strain relief, stage box and fantail
- See our complete line of CBI Cables and Accessories
Professional audio engineers understand that proper cable management on a stage or in the studio is a must. The MC-A audio snake system from CBI is your solution for a clutter free stage or studio. The MC-A audio snake is a rugged touring grade snake made with the finest audio components and is available in a wide verity of inputs and return line configurations and cable lengths. Designed for touring applications but also a great choice for performance space and house of worship installations the CBI MC-A audio snake will deliver clean clear audio.