Professional audio engineers understand that proper cable management on a stage or in the studio is a must. The MC-A audio snake system from CBI is your solution for a clutter free stage or studio. The MC-A audio snake is a rugged touring grade snake made with the finest audio components and is available in a wide verity of inputs and return line configurations and cable lengths. Designed for touring applications but also a great choice for performance space and house of worship installations the CBI MC-A audio snake will deliver clean clear audio.
28 Channel 100′ Pro Audio Snake 4 XLR Male Return Lines
With 40 channels, 8 XLR return lines and 50 feet long this touring grade audio snake is built for the toughest performance environments. The stage box is constructed from 14/16 gauge heavy duty rolled steel coated with a black durable finish. Channel numbers are silk-screened white for easy identification. A heavy duty mesh strain relief attaches the cable to the stage box and secures the house fantail. The snake is built of individually shielded multi-pair wire with a black flexible jacket and a double layer of heat shrink at the connector and junction box end for additional reinforcement. For more information and pricing please call us at 615-406-3255.
CBI MCA28-2404Q-100 Stage Snake: What You Need to Know
- Professional Audio Quality
- Roadworthy Construction – Built to Last
- Built for the road and audio installations
- Multi use as a front of house snake or as a stage sub-snake
- 14/16 gauge rolled steel stage box built for the road
- Heavy duty box end strain relief
- Neutrik locking XLR’s stage box end
- Neutrik locking TRS 1/4″ stage box end
- See our complete line of CBI Cables and Accessories