The Shure P6HW hardwired Personal Stereo Monitor is a two-channel system in-ear beltback amplifier designed to replace stage monitors for onstage monitoring. The P6HW has several advantages over an onstage monitor. It is less visible, offers improved clarity and control of sound, and reduces the chances of feedback.
This portable, lightweight headphone amplifier allows freedom of movement while reducing stage volume. It is a versatile system, designed for use in many different sound reinforcement applications: public address, live music, studio recording, broadcast, and theater.
P6HW is ideal for drummers and keyboard players who want the audio clarity and reduced feedback of in-ear monitors but don’t need wireless mobility.
Shure P6HW Wired In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
- Provides up to 9 continuous hours of runtime with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, which can charge in the bodypack
- Includes P9HW, Y-splitter cable, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide
- Peak limiter with fixed threshold, DIP switchdefeatable
- Stereo or MixMode control for custom monitor mixes
- Easily accessible volume and balance controls
- Shelving, high frequency boost switch
- Input Clip indicator
- 15dB input pad switch
- Low Battery Indicator
- Connectors, Output: 3.5 mm, stereo; Input: 5-pin, phantompowerprotected