2.4GHz Wireless In-Ear Monitor System. Basic in-ear monitor system that is easy to setup and even easier to use. The system includes one 2.4GHz wireless transmitter and four receivers. The system has a sampling rate of 64K@16bit*2, we call it HDCD sound.
2.4GHz Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
- 2.4GHz is an ISM frequency band which is legal and free all over the world.
- Unlike UHF device’s analog signal, 2.4GHz can realize digital transmission.
- The sampling rate is 64K@16bit*2, we call it HDCD sound.
- Latency time: 1.1~2ms. It is the shortest latency time in this field.
- The practical test S/N ratio is 89dB, and the practical test THD is 1.5%.
- Support at most 6 sets using at the same time without mutual interference.
- Multiple sets of receivers can be operated with a single transmitter within the operating range.
- The receiver has been adopted by APEC2014 for simultaneous interpretation and deploying staff.
- 1*3.5mm to 6.35mm connector(1/8″to 1/4″ plug)
- 1*3.5mm to RCA stereo cable
- 1*5V500mA power adaptor
- 1*User Manual