Audio-Technica’s M3 In-Ear Monitor system offers a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features any audio engineer or musician will love to use. The Audio-Technica M3 IEM monitor system is a touring-grade personal monitor system compatible with all personal monitor mixing systems, including Aviom and Elite Core.
The Audio Technica M3 stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica’s versatile Personal Mix Control, which allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver. The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/ 1/4” combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example). The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly. With the M3 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you’ll hear yourself like never before, especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M3M in-ear monitors’ dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
Audio Technica M3 In-Ear Monitor System
- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows performers to hear themselves clearly at lower volume
- 1321 selectable UHF channels with automatic frequency scanning
- Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Multilevel limiter (defeat-able) helps protect hearing from sudden peaks
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback
- Use any number of Stereo Receivers (with individual mixes) on the same frequency
- Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level inputs