The Shure P2R-H2 Wireless Receiver – Wired In-Ear bodypack is the world’s first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R-H2 an exceptional value. Drummers and keyboard players who stay in the same place during performance will benefit from the sonic quality of the P2R. Downstage musicians receive the flexibility to go wireless or stay wired.
The P2R dual-function receiver can operate as a wired, wireless bodypack (with optional P2T Transmitter) or both simultaneously. The P2R-H2 features include 8 selectable frequencies per system, and up to 4 compatible systems can be used together without interference. It has a volume control with a built in headphone limiter and the high-impact plastic chassis makes it rugged and durable.
Shure P2R-H2 Wireless In-Ear Receiver
- Mint Condition
- Part of the Shure PSM200 in-ear monitor system
- Frequency locator
- Wireless band: Band H2, 518.750-553-250MHz
- Built-in headphone limiter
- Integrated cable management
- High-impact plastic chassis
- 1/4″ line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector: Connector Type: 1/4-inch Mono
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm)