A close look at M32 LIVE reveals that the styling is completely new in every sense of the word. Rajesh Kutty’s automotive-inspired design elements mesh perfectly with a recognizable Midas signature, setting the M32 LIVE apart from any other console. Its beautifully streamlined and elegant form factor completely revolutionizes the experience of live mixing.
The Midas M32 LIVE construction is equally impressive and is designed to offer you years of reliable performance while withstanding the demanding environment of live performance venues. M32 LIVE employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of durable and lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum. Multiple alloys have been employed throughout to guarantee maximum component efficiency and an improved performance-to-weight ratio. The M32 LIVE is an innovative, evolved design that brings together modern construction principles and high-tech materials into a styling destined to go down as a landmark in console history.
Midas M32Live 40 Input Channels, 32 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- (32) award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- (25) time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- (32) bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session – stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel structure
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- (8) DCA and 6 mute groups
- (8) digital signal processing effects engines
- (25) Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 7″ full-color TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
The Midas mic preamp is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the very essence of the famous Midas sound. More than 40 years of design experience paired with the finest choice of premium-grade components lead to the acclaimed warmth and depth, bring out subtle ambiance, maintain spatial positioning, and more effectively capture a precise image. The acclaimed sound of the award-winning Midas microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic landscapes that have captivated audiences worldwide.