The TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 easily fits on a microphone stand for near field monitoring or on the floor as a traditional stage monitor. Build your personal monitor mix on the fly with the ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer. The VoiceSolo FX150 comes with XLR Microphone & ¼” Instrument Connections plus 1/8th” AUX-in for MP3 making the FX150 suitable for solo musicians and small bands. The TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 also has two XLR male outputs that can be used as a pass trough to a second FX150 or as a split to a front of house snake.
The VoiceSolo FX150 has an independent 3-band EQ on each channel with fast editing control of all features. It’s as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal “Edit” knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear’s delight.
The Vocal Tone button is like having your own professional vocal sound tech automatically dialing in flattering EQ, compression and de-essing – matched to your voice. There’s 9 studio-grade Reverb styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance or your instrument sound.
VoiceSolo FX150: All-in-One Personal Monitor System, 150 WattVocal Monitor
- Powerful, full range 6.5″ Tannoy Speaker and 150W Amplifier.
- Easy Control of Levels, Tone, EQ and Reverb in the Ultra-Low-Noise 3-channel mixer.
- Built In Adaptive ToneTM for Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating.
- XLR Mic & ¼” Instrument Connections plus 1/8th” AUX-in for MP3.
- All-in-One Personal PA, Vocal Monitor, Vocal Reverb Unit
- Pristine Power with Tannoy 150W Amp and Custom Driver
- On Board TC-Helicon Effects & 3 Channel Digital Mixer
- Instant Mic Stand Mounting with one-click Easy Grip System