The POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitor system is the easy and affordable way to give live or recording musicians what they really want – to take control of his/her own monitor mix, whether on the stage or in the studio – and allows the engineer to concentrate on creating the best mix possible. Fast and easy to set up, The P-16M’s basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes, and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
Not only is the P16-M personal monitor mixer easy to use, but it is also big on quality. The P16-M features a 16-channel digital stereo mixer with a level and pan/spread control per channel, solo and mute functions, and a fully adjustable limiter, which protects your ears and headphones. And that’s just the start. The flexibility of the P16-M allows bands and houses of worship of all sizes to take advantage of personal monitor mixing at an ultra low cost per mix.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio or a small to medium-sized band or worship team. You’ll also need a few standard audio and Cat 5e cables. The optional P16-MB mounting bracket allows the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. As many as six P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributors can be added to your system to accommodate up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
Behringer P16-M Personal Monitor Mixer
- 16-channel digital personal monitor mixer
- Requires one Behringer P16-I
- Work great with the Behringer PowerPlayP1 in-ear monitor amplifier
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Have you see our complete line of Behringer digital pro-audio products
Behringer ULTRANET – Seamless Integration
Engineers at Klark Teknik, Midas, Turbosound and Behringer have all come together to create ULTRANET. ULTRANET transmits up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. ULTRANET effectuates a powerful digital ecosystem that gives you unparalleled control over every element of your audio production environment from one convenient location. Give us a call to learn more.