The Rolls PM351 Personal Monitor Station is a personal monitoring device with a 1/4″ TRS stereo/mono line input, a single XLR microphone input with hard-wired XLR pass-through, and a 1/4″ stereo/mono instrument input with two transformer-balanced and isolated XLR outputs. All three of these inputs are also routed via individual level controls to a 1/4″ and a 1/8″ (3.5mm) Phone output. The mic through and instrument outputs have jumpered ground lifts for elimination of ground hum. The PM351 is ideal for live bands and church musicians, as well as studio musicians and singers. Having the ability to monitor a main mix along with the musician’s voice and their instrument makes the PM351 an effective and versatile tool.
Rolls PM351 Headphone Monitor Station
- 1/4″ phone line and instrument inputs as well as 3-pin XLR microphone input
- Independent level control over microphone, line and instrument signals
- XLR microphone thru and line level outputs provide sufficient output to consoles
- Single 1/4″ TRS phone input switchable to accept mono or stereo signal.
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4″, 50 dB XLR
- Checkout all our Rolls Professional Audio Products