The MSX 32 T/ALL 8 in, 32 out Active Microphone/Line Splitter from ARX is a state-of-the-art active eight input/four-way split per channel microphone and line signal splitter used for monitor mixing and broadcast situations.
The MSX 32 T/ALL has a number of benefits over using passive splitters. Primarily, these benefits are improved sound quality, noise figures comparable to the best microphone inputs, and increased resistance to RFI.
Each of the eight input channels of the MSX Active Microphone/Line Splitter has two transformer-balanced split outputs on the front panel and two electronically-balanced outputs on the rear panel for Main and Monitor.
Each channel of the MSX 32 Active Microphone/Line Splitter has a –20 dB pad switch plus silently switchable 48V Phantom power with an indicator LED. A PFL switch and 6 LED metering enables each channel to be checked easily with headphones for signal monitoring and also for line tracing when troubleshooting. When linking multiple MSX 32 units together, the PFL buses can be linked by connectors on the rear panel to make monitoring of input and output signals easy.
The MSX 32 is a simple and flexible way to add a split to any sound system for stage monitor applications. Broadcast, press splits and performance applications can all benefit from the sonic quality of the ARX MSX 32 Microphone/Line Splitter.
Active Microphone/Line Splitter: 32 output Split with Transformer Balanced Outputs
- 32 Transformer Balanced Outputs
- Eight channel / four way split per channel
- Channels linkable up to 1 in, 32 out
- Ultra low noise design
- ‘SilentSwitch’ Phantom Power switching
- –20 dB pad switch
- 0 to +40 dB Gain on front panel rotary switches
- Headphone monitoring and PFL metering
- Electronically Balanced Inputs with transformer Balanced A and B front splits (standard)
- Transformer Balanced Outputs option for Main and Monitor
- Optional PSU 32 redundant power supply for critical ‘must run’ situations
- Intuitive, ‘user friendly’ layout