The MSX 48 is a passive microphone splitter requiring no power, and consists of sixteen channels of transformer-isolated ultra-low noise microphone/line inputs and 48 microphone level outputs. Each of these channels has a direct looped main/FOH feed and a transformer-isolated monitor split on the front panel.
On the rear panel is an auxiliary transformer-isolated split, ideal for use with a remote recording truck or broadcast feed. Duplicates of the monitor and aux splits are also provided on two sets of dual 25 pin D connectors on the rear panel, wired according to Tascam wiring protocol.
Numbered marker panels on the front and rear provide a space where individual channel connections can be noted.
The all-steel chassis of the MSX 48 provides strong interference-resistant shielding. Internally, state-of-the-art transformers deliver superb audio quality and total galvanic isolation.The MXS 48 is the easy answer to multi-channel signal splitting requirements.
Passive Microphone Splitter: 16 Inputs – 48 Outputs- Transformer Balanced
- Sixteen channel / three way split per channel
- Passive unit – no power required
- Ultra low noise design
- D sub connectors on rear panel for Monitor and Auxiliary Splits (Tascam wiring)
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
- Intuitive, ‘user friendly’ layout
- Flawless audio performanceli>
- MSX12: Passive 4 in 12 Out ISO-Transformer Microphone Splitter