Neutrik’s UHD BNC chassis connectors offer low return loss values at high frequencies specific for high resolution video signal transmission. The machined brass connector body provides an extremely rugged and non-abrasive connection over long term use and is in addition recessed and therefore well protected in a D-shape housing.
Optimized Return Loss
Due to optimized insulator design the Neutrik rearTWIST UHD BNC chassis connector achieves increased headroom compared to conventional BNC connectors and offers additional return loss reserve for potential impedance deviations resulting from cable bending, incorrect connector assembly or faulty connection interfaces without signal interruption.
New cage type contact
- Closed contact design – extremely robust
- Gold plated cage type clip – best possible shielding and lowest contact resistance
- Optimized gold plated cage type center contact for UHD signals as 4K or 8K
- Grounded panel mount
- Color coding possible
- Swiss antraloy plating
- Standard D-shape housing provides flush mounting and protection from damage
- Fully compatible with conventional BNC cable connectors